Half Day Camp
- Day 1: Skins, Resource Packs, Server Configuration and basic programming.
- Day 2: Loops, Variables, Delays and Server Commands
- Day 3: Functions, Parameters, Building with the Drone tool.
- Day 4: Game Design: Fowl Play
- Day 5: Game Design: Capture the Flag
Prerequisites: Recommended age: 10+
I simply can't believe that something so amazing is just sitting right here in our laps in Levittown!
Discover fundamental programming concepts while making cool mods and building games in your private Minecraft server.
Learn to program by making Minecraft mods on your own private server. No prior programming experience required.
Kids will learn about frame-based animation and make games.
Children will learn to build minecraft programs!
- Input / Output
- Sound Playing
- Block Type
- Drone Tool
- Advanced Loops
- Inventory Manipulation
- Advanced Math
- World Manipulation